Annual registration fee of $20 for all dance students at the time of enrollment. This fee applies to each dancer. This fee is due upon registration at the start of each new season. This fee is due before classes begin to reserve your spot. Dancers who attend any summer camp are not required to pay the registration fee.
TUITION AND FEES
• Tuition is due the first day of each month.
• Tuition can be paid via cash, check or credit card
• There is a $10.00 late fee added for each week that tuition is late
• There is a $25 fee charged for any returned checks.
• If you join our studio in the middle of the month, we will prorate tuition for that month.
• Prorated tuition does not apply to studio breaks, closures etc. Our tuition is based on an average of 4 open weeks per month. Based on the calendar as well as holidays, some months we are open more than 4 weeks. However, for simplicity we bill the same dollar amount per month regardless of the days we are open.
December and June are both half months at our studio. For simplicity, we charge full tuition price in December and do not charge for June.
CLASS RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
• Proper shoes and dance clothing are required for each class.
• Please do not bring anything that may be distracting into class. This includes jewelry and toys.
• Children who are being dropped off may bring a cell phone, however, children will not be allowed on phones during class.
• Hair must be pulled back and out of face
• Attendance is important, it is easy to get behind on a dance after missing class often. Please arrive on time!
• Bullying of any kind will NOT be permitted. this includes on social media. Students who bully will be asked to leave.
• Students and parents are responsible for their belongings. Do not bring valuables into the studio or waiting area. Fierce Dance Company is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced property.
• All students MUST be picked up within 10 minutes of the end of class.
• NO gum, food, or drinks other than water permitted in the studio.
• NO parents allowed in the studio unless invited in by staff.
• The recital is required. Our recital will take place June 2023.
• We will also have 1-2 other performances throughout the dance season. These are optional.
• Costumes will be required. Costumes will be ordered in January. Costume dues must be paid by January 10th.